The Metro-Maniac Chronicles Launch Interview

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=209456427165112&id=100043022675283?sfnsn=wiwspmo&extid=qMAHTVY28qbRfzpk

Interview with Author
Jasveer Singh Dangi
1. Hello
Please introduce yourself.
Jasveer is a trainer, and award-winning health and safety professional. He loves the outdoors and is a big movie buff. This is his forth outing as an Author. His first book ‘VERSION ONE AND A HALF (VERSION 1 ½)’ was published in Sept 2018 and his second book ‘DIARY FROM HEAVEN’ was published in Jan 2019. His first fiction work, DOUBLE ONE ZERO (110) – OUT OF THE SHADOWS’, was published on 16th Jan, 2020. His forth and shortest work, ‘The Metro-Maniac Chronicles’ was published on 9th April, 2020. He also shares his thoughts on his blog on storymirror.com, jasveersinghdangi (Instagram account) and his website www.jasveersingh.in.
2. What Surprise awaits for your readers shortly ?
Author : My upcoming fourth book is scheduled to release on April 9th i.e Tomorrow.
This book is my fun & wacky take on different kinds of people travelling in the metro & their mirror kinds in a typical workplace. People will definitely find the comparison of a kind of traveler in Delhi Metro with a typical employee at workplace quite surprising.
3. There isn't much gap between
"Double One Zero" and the fourth book.
Is it intentional to release quickly ?
This book was easy to write because it based upon my real-time observation of people in the metro. I have not fixed a time gap between books. I work on multiple ideas simultaneously & publish which ever materializes. 16th Jan was a very special day for me because I had lost my father on this day. Releasing Double One Zero (110) on this day was my ode to him & his life. 9th April is also very special as well as it is my fathers birthday hence I am choosing this day to release The Metro-Manic Chronicles.
Stay Tuned
Check Full Pre-Launch Interview

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepare for failure

Don't struggle, just float

Concealed Words