Version 1 1/2

Childhood memories are precious and mine just got converted into a book. Presenting 'Version 1 1/2', a collection of my childhood memories from 80's on Amazon Kindle. Download the Kindle app on any phone to read the book. Paperback version arriving soon on Flipkart and Amazon.

Version 1 1/2

“Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it” Salvador Dali 

Whether or not I am old enough to actually have a midlife crisis or not, it didn’t matter. What mattered was how the situation was affecting everything and everyone around me.

I had an easy option, QUITTING. But how far can I run, was the question echoing in my mind all the time?

I did the usual jazz of meeting experts and seeking advice and solutions. On the way, I also met a lot of people giving out free advice as well. I explored other ways too but none seemed to work.

So in search of a solution for my problem (s) I started looking within me and found peace in my childhood memories. Using childhood memories as an ‘anchor’ I have tried to introspect and use the end result to work at reinventing self into ‘Version 1 ½’.

This book is about searching for happiness and solutions from within before seeking someone else’s help. It’s about changing self rather than trying to change others. Trust me self-help is the best form of help you can get it does wonders to your confidence. I have used my memories from 80’s for this, see what get’s you going...

Read to know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prepare for failure

Concealed Words

Don't struggle, just float